- He has two teeth (bottom center).
- He crawls ALL over the place. He now follows me to the kitchen...to the laundry room...to the bathroom...
- He's attempting to stand on his own, and he's actually pretty damn good at it. Scary.
- He's eating SOME (like very rarely) big boy foods. Avocados, bananas, tomatoes, sweet potatoes...
- He's totally ticklish.
- He laughs at everything.
- He hates the car seat.
- He LOVES riding in shopping carts.
- Music is his favorite.
- Technically, momma is his favorite, but he thinks music is pretty rad.
- When he's tired he pulls up on me (or dad) and nuzzles his little head right into my chest. Are we on our way to being a snuggler?? I pray!
- He must have some new teeth coming in and they're sure giving him some trouble. :(
- Henry's crinkly nose is in full force. He slowed down for a while because he had a super stuff nose, but his nose is clear now and he's back at it. It's my absolute favorite. Have I told you guys about it?
- I am 100% convinced that Henry will be an early walker. Kory and I are pretty close to putting our money on the next 3 weeks! GASP! What will I do then?? Can you imagine your wittle baby WALKING at 8 months? Gah!