It's that time of year again. I'll officially be closer to 30, than any other milestone age. Bleh, that just sounds awful. ;)
Last year I was SO ready for a new year. I had had a rough 25th year and I was certain that 26 would turn things around. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Although 26 has easily been the hardest year of my life, it will be one of the most cherished and it will be very tough to beat. It has been an incredible year. I'm thankful from the tips of my toes all the way up to the ends of my postpartum hair regrowth that flails around everywhere. :)
Every year I put together a little birthday wish list. They're just for fun and excuse to drool over the things I adore, buuuut aren't typically in my budget hehe.
So without further ado...
1. Since I'm always getting my workout on these days, I'm always drooling over workout gear. Tell me, why is it so expensive?? Even at target workout gear can reach up to $35! It's crazy, but they're always so cute so I want them all!
2. My new balance addiction continues. I have to get my hands on these! No man left behind, right??
3. I'm way behind with these. Everyone I know has them but me. They're one of those items I detour out of my way for at target. Mostly I just stare at them. Sometimes I put them in my cart and walk around for a bit to mull them over, but obviously they've never made it home with me. Le sigh.
4. This West Elm dining table is clearly a wish. It won't be coming home anytime soon, but golly she sure is beautiful. I love the reclaimed wood and the bench seating. It's perfect for our kitchen table.
5. These Rajovilla watercolor clutches are out of this world. Unique. Statement piece. Conversation starter. Classic. Everything you want in a bag. I want all of the colors of course, but I think the black is my very favorite.
6. Me and buffalo check. Are you guys sick of it yet? I think I do this every year around this season. I just can't get enough of it. And this infinity scarf is the bacon to my eggs (I'm so hungry right now).
This list could easily go on forever, but 6 seemed like a good number. Now that I'm thinking about it, 7 would've made more sense, but whatever!
Happy Friday, friends!!