- PAY OFF DEBTS!!!
- Save for a house.
- BUDGET and stick to it.
- Walk away from the little things. (i.e. Target goodies and eating out)
- Focus on being a proactive and present mother. Two babies to love on and give my undivided attention to.
- Eat. At. Home.
- Dive *right* into taking care of my health after Luce's arrival. For myself and for her since I'll be breastfeeding. I want to get back into home workouts and eating ezekiel bread, egg whites and my Advocare goodies. I will give myself some grace, but I don't want to waste too much time, and eating healthy never has a time limit.
- Focus on my relationship. I'm a mom. I love my babies hard, and I should (& will), but I want to love my spouse more. If that makes sense without making it seem like my children fall second in any way. I just want to make genuine attempts to nurture our relationship. Kids can be hard on relationships and I don't ever want him to forget why he loves me or why he decided to have a child with me and vice versa.
- Take care of myself. My health, my appearance, my mind and my body. I want to love myself and make proactive decisions daily. I want to do things that improve my wellbeing and my families. I don't want to just go through the motions everyday.
- I want to live with purpose.
So those will be my main goals for 2017. 2016 was H-A-R-D and one of the main reasons why I didn't do an "at a glance" post this year. I really don't want to look back. I want to look forward and focus on what's in front of me.
And just some random photos because these are the reasons for my motivation. <3